hey guys! i’m back with a 3rd review of OASAP and for the first time i’ll be reviewing a coat & jewelry from their website~
so i’ll get right into it by starting with the packaging; very safely packed, as usual~
so the first item was this really cute brown woolen coat:
Double-Breasted Hooded Coat (link at the bottom)
I got it in a size M bc well you can never be too safe; better loose than too tight~ And I’m glad I did! It fits just right, and I can wear something thick under~ it also comes with extra buttons! here are the measurements:
I was pleasantly surprised by the sturdiness & heaviness of the coat; all that indicates this is really a good quality coat. The inside is smooth and silky, including the arms, which makes it really easy to slide your arm in there, even if you’re wearing long sleeves (it bugs me whenever my sleeves roll up as i put my arm through the armhole of any other jacket that doesn’t have this slick material). The hood is sooo soft & cozy and makes a great alternative to a beanie/earmuffs bc it really keeps you warm.
I really like this little extra design on the sleeves; it’s a simple detail, but adds just enough style so the sleeves don’t appear too plain.
now I gotta admit that I was pulled into this coat because of this bow design at the back. It is absolutely adorable, and I’m sure it’s not just bc i’m a sucker for bows. I genuinely think it’s safe to say that the cuteness is universal
I love the “flounce” aspect this coat has; it makes it look more feminine :) I really like the length as well; I ultimately prefer my coats to go below the hip area but above the knee and this does just that~
all in all i give this coat a 10/10 bc well, it’s exactly what I expected and looks just like the product pictures. The design is lovely, the color is lovely; altogether it looks really nice. Very satisfied!
I am definitely inviting you to check it out; it’s on sale right now & available in 5 other gorgeous colors! :3
Double-Breasted Hooded Coat
next item is a really beautiful necklace~
Beaded Leaf Necklace
I was really impressed by the packaging of the necklace. I’ve ordered lots of jewelry online, but it never came in a box like this did; the box was very sturdy as well, and well the necklace was practically left untouched :3
i honestly don’t even know what to say about this necklace except for look how stunning & beautiful it is. It’s all sparkly and super elegant, and the leaf shape makes it that much more alluring.
It’s hard to see on the pictures, but there’s this pink undertone to the nude color.
truth to be told I hadn’t read the description thoroughly so I actually thought it was a small pendant, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the size of this beauty. It’s actually a long necklace, which I have absolutely no complaints about, because it’d be a shame to miss out on the gorgeous details had it been too small.
the chain is really solid & sturdy, and looks pretty too~
the pendant is quite chunky and solid, not as fragile as it looks so no worries about it breaking anytime soon unless you do something extreme with it :)
Really satisfied with this necklace. 10/10 bc pink/nude combined with gold is my favoriteヽ(*・ω・)ﾉ
The OASAP staff replies to emails in quite short delays so I’ve got absolutely no complaints about the communication!
The package was shipped out on January 15th, and was at my door on the 22nd, which is a mere 7 days! really great, considering the promised time is 15-20 working days.
Make sure you check out OASAP. You’ll find tons of really nice quality stuff, at super reasonable prices, and on top of that, you get FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE with no minimal amount! You just pay for your products and that’s it! Up until now, I have been nothing but impressed with OASAP’s products. ^^ If you want more feedback on their website, feel free to check out my other reviews for oasap~
Thank you so much for reading, and as usual, big thanks to OASAP for these awesome items!
A/N: These products were courtesy of OASAP, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
- floral-eyes reblogged this from dongbangsexual
- labalm likes this
- tvfxqmylove reblogged this from pinkocha
- watermelon-candies reblogged this from pinkocha
- beautylieswithintheseoul reblogged this from pinkocha
- fashionstardom reblogged this from pinkocha
- hellokitty-cutie-0 reblogged this from pinkocha
- heyboy0554 reblogged this from pinkocha
- jessiemlo reblogged this from pinkocha
- ipsuri050 reblogged this from pinkocha
- kayti-e reblogged this from pinkocha
- may-il reblogged this from pinkocha
- nattiejump reblogged this from pinkocha
- k-awaiiclothes reblogged this from pinkocha
- kitty1205 reblogged this from pinkocha
- misguided-ange-l reblogged this from pinkocha
- azianfashionz reblogged this from pinkocha
- foreverinnocent reblogged this from pinkocha
- didyouforget-0 reblogged this from pinkocha
- tokyojapanrilakkuma reblogged this from pinkocha
- blooming-sakuras reblogged this from pinkocha
- teatreeleaf reblogged this from pinkocha
- mind-seoul reblogged this from pinkocha
- gummiebea-rs reblogged this from pinkocha
- cynical-hug likes this
- kxtsumi reblogged this from zizibby
- menajae likes this
- zizibby reblogged this from dongbangsexual
- dongbangsexual reblogged this from pinkocha
- ruveyda95 likes this
- p-jiji likes this
- dreaming-of-a-world-with-you likes this
- shedreamsofme likes this
- fedity reblogged this from dongbangsexual
- monimagination likes this
- bluesoul-chan reblogged this from micky-yoochun
- piggymoni likes this
- gummipferd likes this
- maplemebelline likes this
- myeyeswereopen likes this
- mlupsmireles likes this
- micky-yoochun reblogged this from dongbangsexual
- micky-yoochun likes this
- cupdm reblogged this from dongbangsexual
- solaceticspell reblogged this from dongbangsexual
- elusivederp likes this
- acetheprincess reblogged this from dongbangsexual
- just-be-a-daydreamer likes this
- kawaiikeek reblogged this from dongbangsexual
- kawaiikeek likes this